Meet Dr. Grover
Dr. Grover’s goal is to help you heal from the inside out, addressing more complex underlying root causes of symptoms or disease manifestation by synergizing the benefits of allopathic, integrative and regenerative therapies.
Dr. Grover is a well-recognized Board Certified Family Physician (FAAFP) who has been practicing medicine in Denver for 28 years. His additional board certifications in Integrative medicine (ABIHM) and Anti-Aging and Restorative Medicine (ABAARM) and expertise in Functional Medicine provide an opportunity for him to evaluate you much more broadly and with greater depth than traditional physicians.
Dr. Grover’s areas of expertise include:
- Functional Medicine
- Primary Care Medicine (Family Medicine) with a Focus on Prevention.
- Anti-aging, Restorative and Regenerative Medicine.
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement & Restoration
- IV & nutritional therapies
- Ketamine therapy
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapies, Stem cell therapies
- Brain Health and Mind-Body Balance,
- Sexual health and wellness
- Aesthetic Dermatology Laser, injectables and natural therapies.
A Personalized Approach
Dr. Grover’s approach is much more personalized than traditional medical practices. Our shortest visits are 30 minutes, and more typically an hour long. “I look for safe, functional, non-prescription ways to improve a patient’s health and blend in modern medical therapies when natural therapies are not enough. Prescriptions are utilized appropriately/rationally, rather than excessively as often found in traditional practices. “Taking time and making a strong effort to encourage lifestyle and mindful based strategies, rather than simply reaching for an Rx, is critical for my patients health. Without it, healing can be challenging.” The annual Advanced Wellness Program provides the optimal way to achieve these goals with regular visits throughout the year.