Heal From Within
Ketamine Therapy is highly effective in the treatment of depression, anxiety, and PTSD.
Utilizing ketamine therapy for mood based disorders has a higher efficacy rate than traditional SSRI’s (Prozac, Effexor, Wellbutrin, etc.) and other anti-depressant medications. Ketamine works by supporting and improving new synaptic connections and neural regeneration pathways.
As a family care physican for more than 28 years, Dr. Fred Grover Jr. MD has witnessed the myriad of side effects that come along with traditional antidepressant medication with very marginal therapeutic benefit. By focusing on enhancing neuroplasticity, interpersonal openness, and rewiring neural connections, you are promoting robust mind-body healing that is safer and more sustainable.
- Ketamine enhances neural connections
- Ketamine offers an opportunity to do deeper inward healing
- Ketamine offers a safe, legal, and more consistent opportunity to have a mystical experience.
- Ketamine provides an opportunity to let go of negative thoughts and memories
- Typical response achieved in hours to a few days, compared to weeks with an anti-depressant
- Enhances learning
- Enhances BDNF/ Brain derived neurotropic factor (“miracle grow for the brain”)
- Decreases DMN activity (Default mode network)
- Enhances interpersonal openness
- Provides a robust opportunity for a REBOOT, something we all need in these challenging times.