Why RevolutionaryMD over a traditional “drip bar” in town?
- Supervised by Functional Medicine/Integrative/Anti-Aging physician with over 27 yrs of experience in nutritional therapies.
- Experienced RN’s providing IV administration.
- Attention to the most optimal dosing and latest beneficial combinations of micronutrients.
- Availability of higher dose anti-oxidants, B vitamins, Aminos, and NAD+
- Option to add in pulsed magnetic field therapy, sound therapy, and meditative therapies during IV therapy.
- Option to have Ketamine therapy if indicated and desired during a NAD+ session.
- Certified provider of Koniver Wellness FastVit IV therapy and NAD+, including the Brain Refuel protocol.
- Reasonable prices, and many other services available at our center to meet your wellness needs, especially through our advanced wellness program.
- Oral nutritional supplements and counseling to help support optimal health between IV sessions.
IV therapy provides much higher
efficacy over oral by futher:
- Reducing inflammation
- Enhancing immune function
- Supporting your DNA health by protecting telomeres
- Slowing aging by supporting mitochondrial health, and stem cell health.
- Improving energy and vitality
- Potentially reducing your risk of cancer and chronic disease
- Enhanced recovery from a viral or bacterial illness via protocols that support your immune system and reduce systemic inflammation.
- Enhanced exercise recovery
- Enhanced cardiovascular, pulmonary and neurological health
- Potential reduction in neuroinflammation and reduced risk of Alzheimer’s
Our IV Drip Menu
- Brain Refuel infusion - Our most powerful IV therapy combination which includes a 750mg NAD+ drip followed by a push of
FastVitamin TM (a combination of B-vitamins and aminos) Best to do a package of 6 once weekly or every 2 weeks. More about FastVitamin
- Antioxidant and Immune booster –2000 mg of Glutathione are given by push, followed by 25-100 grams of Vitamin C given over 30-60 minutes.
- Fast VitaminTM- A 2 minute push of an amazing blend of B-vitamins and aminos that can be given by butterfly for those looking for
mind-body boost that goes way beyond a traditional Myers cocktail IV!
- Magnesium- for mind and body relaxation
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine- for brain health
- B12 IV or IM-This can helps with neurological health and brain health
- Ask us about new therapies and combos too!
Unique Mind-Body therapies available during an IV session-
- Pulsed Electromagnetic field therapy using the most powerful PEMF available, the Pulse.
- Biomat Pro near infrared therapy can be combined with sound table therapy.
- Near-infrared light therapy pads can be applied to regions of body to improve blood flow and lymphatic flow to regions which may be
- Pandora Star meditative light therapy an advanced light therapy machine, featuring 12 stroboscopic LEDs can be run during your session to reach deep
meditative states by photic entrainment into brain wave states such as theta and gamma.
What is NAD+? NAD+ stands for Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide and is a derivative of Vitamin B3. It is a cofactor central to metabolism
found within the Krebs cycle that generates ATP within your mitochondria, and thus energy for your mind and body.
NAD+ Cognitive Benefits summary:
- Improve mental clarity
- Improve sensitivity to plant medicines
- Boost memory
- Improve mood
- Facilitate brain regeneration
- Improve concentration
- Increase one’s ability to focus
- Boost neurological function
- Reduce symptoms of depression
NAD+ Physical Benefits:
- Improved energy via enhanced mitochondrial function in the Kreb’s cycle.
- Improved endurance
- Improved exercise recovery
- Reduced risk of chronic diseases related to aging
- Improved immune health
- Improved metabolic rate, especially those over 40.
- Improved activity of the Sirtuin anti-aging pathway
- Most powerful antioxidant we can provide the body with systemically.
- Reduces neural, systemic inflammation and fights oxidative stress.
- Assists with detoxification
- Improves immune function
- Promoting high energy and mental clarity.
Vitamin C benefits:
- Powerful, immune and antioxidant support.
- Potential anti-cancer benefits at high doses.
- Improves your skin texture and makes it glow
- Boosts your immune system to fight stress, flu, colds, and low energy.
- Protect cell structures - DNA, protein, and collagen - from oxyradicals and reactive oxygen species (ROS) - antioxidant properties
- Accelerate wound healing by aiding in the production of proline and lysine enzymes
- Accelerate collagen production for healthy bones and blood vessels
- Boosts energy by facilitating fat breakdown
- Supports brain health and neurotransmitter balance.
- Supports mitochondrial health and energy
- Supports improved metabolism
- Alleviating migraines.
- Achieving better, sounder sleep, improved brain balance.
- Reducing anxiety and stress levels.
- Replacing low amounts of magnesium.
- Alleviating muscle cramping.
- Decreasing blood pressure and edema.
- Reducing irregular heartbeats such as PVC’s.
Acetyl l-carnitine benefits:
- May improve memory and mental function
- Beneficial and alcohol use disorder. When given intravenously (by IV) for 10 days helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and reduce cravings
- Might help slow the rate of Alzheimer’s disease progression, improve memory, and improve some measures of mental function
- May improve mood and decrease depression in some people.
- May help reduce symptoms of nerve pain caused by diabetes.
We have 5 options for NAD administration!
- IV NAD (750mg) can be done weekly x 5 for highest efficacy. For individuals with depression, anxiety, or PTSD, and other neurological conditions this
is the preferred route. Combining this with FastIV B complex with aminos and Ketamine via our trained RN can further enhance the benefits.
- Sub-Q 1-2x's a week. Most cost effective/efficient route. This can deliver amounts close to what is delivered by IV into subcutaneous belly fat
with an insulin syringe, and is great as stand-alone, or for maintenence after 3-6 IV treatments. Instructional video for self admininstration.
- NAD 12 hour electrophoresis patches are a great option too for those that don't like needles. Simply apply once a week in morning and remove 12 hours
later or the next day. A small battery provides a +/- between grounding section and the deliver section of patch with NAD improving absorption.
- Oral NAD is good for maintenence levels once daily, but won't come close to achieving levels maintained with IV, Sub-Q or patch. Our Resveracel
has both resveratrol and NAD. This combination helps enhance the SIRT pathway.
- NMN sublingual liposomal now available too!
More NAD benefits-
- Anti-Aging- supports surtuins (SIRT), a group of proteins that slow down the effects of aging. NAD and Resveratrol together amplify this
- Signaling and regulation- plays a major role in extracellular signaling/communication between cells. Research has shown that NAD+ comes from the
neurons within blood vessels, nervous system, GI tract, and urinary tract, and functions as a potent balancing neurotransmitter.
- Helps with the treatment of depression, anxiety, PTSD, and even addiction via its neurotransmitter mechanisms.
- Can enhance cognitive function in patients with Alzheimers and Parkinson's disease.
- Is a co-enzyme that is essential for human life within the Krebs cycle of the mitochondria. It supports these cellular powerhouse within every cell in your
body, which is why it can improve your daily energy and post-exercise recovery.
- Supports DNA Repair proteins assisting with slowing down DNA damage related to aging and radiation exposure.
- Reduces risk of hospitalization in older or Type 2 diabetic patient with Covid. See NIH study
- Assists with detoxification
IV Clinic days-
Call or email us for availability, pricing and details. 303-355-2385 or email@example.com
For those who are not existing patients and desire NAD therapy, a 30 minute consult with Dr. Grover or our nurse is required for intake and discussion of these
therapies to determine optimal regiment. Zoom appt available too.