Brain Nutrition and NAD+
Brain Refuel Infusion and other Cognitive Enhancing Therapies
Brain Refuel infusion – Our signature Brain health optimization therapy which includes the mitochondrial support of 750mg NAD+ followed by a push of FastVitamin TM (a combination of B-vitamins and aminos) for neurotransmitter support. Best to do a package of 6 once weekly or every 2 weeks. More about FastVitamin.
What is NAD+ ? It is Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide and is a derivative of Vitamin B3. It is a cofactor central to metabolism found within the Krebs cycle that generates ATP within your mitochondria, and thus energy for your mind and body.
What are the cognitive benefits of NAD+?
- Improve mental clarity
- Boost memory
- Improve mood
- Facilitate brain regeneration
- Improve concentration
- Increase one’s ability to focus
- Boost neurological function
- Reduce symptoms of depression
- Potential reduction in neuroinflammation and reduced risk of Alzheimer’s
- Reduces inflammation following Covid infection and improves mitochondrial function.
- Reduces risk of Covid related hospitalization if NAD levels are not depleted.
What are the physical benefits of NAD+?
- Improved energy
- Improved endurance
- Improved exercise recovery
- Reduced risk of chronic diseases related to aging
- Improved immune health
- Improved metabolic rate, especially those over 40
- Improved activity of the Sirtuin anti-aging pathway
What is the Fast Vitamin? – It’s a 2 minute push of an amazing blend of B-vitamins and aminos that can be given by butterfly that can be given afer NAD+ or as a stand alone. The benefits go way beyond a traditional Myers cocktail IV!
Other IV offerings include:
- Glutathione to reduce systemic and neurological inflammation. Extremely helpful after Covid infection and if levels are normal may reduce hospitalization and risk of death.
- Vitamin C for antioxidant and immune support.
- Magnesium– for mind and body relaxation
- Methylene Blue– for brain health and mood support.
- B12-IV or IM-This can helps with neurological health and brain health
- Ketamine for the treatment of depression/anxiety/ptsd or a “reboot”. IM/IV or sublingual depending on condition and preference. Please see our Ketamine page.