Appointments with Dr. Grover
Can be made via our on-line
simply call us at 303-355-2385
- New patients-Dr. Grover is only accepting new medical patients via our Advanced Wellness Annual Program. If you would like to meet with him for 30
minutes to learn about the program and see if you he is a good fit, please book a Meet and Greet appointment. Medical advise is typically not given at a meet and greet. If you desire this
as part of an initial visit, please make it a one hour initial appointment. You can sign up for the Advanced wellness program at the second visit if you are unsure if the practice is a good fit. If
you plan to see Dr. G for skin care only (botox, laser, etc), PEMF therapies, or Platelet rich plamsa procedures only, you do not need to be a member of the Advanced Wellness program (AWP). If you
desire care ongoing medical care, wellness, and prescriptions etc., then you will need to join the AWP.
- Existing patients, please book a 30 or 60 minute follow-up appointment. If you have more than a few issues, or lots of labs to review please
book an hour. Also book an hour for physicals/wellness exams/pre-op exams. We can also do 90 minutes as needed.
- Procedure visits for cosmetic treatments such as Kybella, Botox, and Juvederm , Photofacial, Laser, can be performed in a 30 minute appointment. PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma), exosome treatments need 1-2 hours depending
on areas to be treated, best to call. If doing 2 facial treatments, 60 minutes. Any questions, please call. Also, you do not need to be part of our Advanced Wellness program to do skin care
- Phone consults and Zoom visits are available when an exam is not needed. This is ideal to discuss labs, do a meet and greet, or to follow up on
coaching for weight loss etc. Dr. Grover's skype ID is RevolutionaryMD These are free for Advanced Wellness program members.
- Vasolab Cardiovascular screening appts only need 20 minutes, unless doing an echocardiogram which is 40 minutes. Carotid IMT, and aneurism
screening are the most popular. These are last Wednesdays of each month in the morning typically. We will have other times available during week soon too. Please call to make an appointment for this
- Hormone Pellet therapy placement initial visit is 60 minutes, and follow-up pellet
placements are 30 minute visits. Discounts are provided to our Advanced Wellness program members.
- About Insurance- Please note that Dr. Grover does not
accept insurance. You may submit the superbill/invoice he will print up for you for reimbursement to most plans except hmo's and Medicare. The fees and form page has information on how to submit a superbill to your plan. Thank you!
Need to cancel?
- Cancellation policy: If you need to cancel/reschedule, please call us or go on-line to cancel/reschedule within 24 hours. If you can't find a date or time that
is available in online scheduler please let us know and we can often adjust our schedule to meet your needs. There is no charge for the first missed visit, but a 2nd missed visit will incur half the
visit fee. Thanks!!
To Book Appointments with other providers on site at RevolutionaryMD, please contact them directly at:
Donna Osbaugh PT call: 720-291-1028, email: email@example.com